8:28 AM

I was tagged..

Posted by Sam

What was I doing 10 years ago?

I was 7 years old, so I was probably playing softball, attending 2nd grade [ and hating it to the point of making myslef throw up before school, so mom would think I was actually sick] and doing other things that 7 year old enjoys...


5 things on my to-do list today:

1. Get things to Jen to send in a container for Honduras..

2. Lunch with mom..

3. Shopping with mom

4. see Sayesha get voted off American Idol

5. go to bed early. =)


5 snacks I enjoy:

1. mint oreos

2. apple pie

3. clementines

4. peanut butter and banana sandwich

5. creme wafers


5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1. move to Honduras

2. make people move there with me.

3. buy a house

4. move a bunch of homeless people into my new house

5. visit Africa, China, Australia, Russia, Hawaii, Haiti, and Peru


5 bad habits:

1. I drink sweet tea way too much.

2. I'm addicted to Facebook, and now imovie...thanks Adam Ellis. ;)

3. Apparently, I chew my gum loudly... :p

4. I get annoyed too quickly with people who don't act responsibly

5. I'm selfish


5 places I have lived:

1. Vienna, WV

2. Williamstown, WV

3. Honduras...well, in a few short weeks I will anyway.

4. --

5. --


5 jobs I've had or have:

1. Witten Farm Market

2. Limited Too

3. Pizza Place

4. Student

5. Slave..  ;)


5 people I want to know more about (you're tagged!): Rachel, Maria, Ashley, Tawnya, Adam

0 comments: