12:19 PM

Blog updates

Posted by Sam

I recently changed my blog around a bit and added a few new things. The first new thing is on the left side, and you will see a button that says ' donate'. If you click on that button you will be able to donate money to the ministry quickly and easily. It runs through paypal and you can chose how much you'd like to give and the money will be automatically deducted from your checking account or credit card. The other thing is on the right hand side near the bottom. First you will find a box that has a number of books in it. Those books are ones that I strongly recommend. Every one of the books in that box has in some way changed my life, and challenged me in my faith. I'll continue adding to that list. ;) Below that box you will see a search box for Amazon. If you use that search box to buy something off of Amazon, I will receive part of the profit and the money will be used for the ministry. Back on the left side you will find a link to my facebook account..so we should be friends if we aren't already. And you will also see a link where you can follow me on Twitter. :)  That's all of the new stuff for now. So now all of you should go buy books from amazon. :)


Thanks to all of you who continuously support this ministry. We couldn't do this without you. 

0 comments: