5:43 PM

The BEST preschoolers ever!!!

Posted by Sam

My friends mom, Janna Menear is the teacher at the preschool at my church. She does a FANTASTIC job with those kids. For a month or two she asked them to bring in their spare change that they, or their parents had and told them that the money would go to help children in Honduras. So while I was home I had the opportunity to speak to the sweet little ones about what we do here. They had lots of fun questions and genuinely seemed to care about these kids that they've never met. It always amazes me to watch God work through what seems to be one of the most unlikely places. The preschoolers raised over $100, from spare change. Here's where some of their money went. :)









Rice, sugar, and maseca- used to make tortillas











She was SO excited to get cereal..














milk and sugar


























Marisol with the beans :)

0 comments: